Here you will find resources for your Spanish class, homework assignments, and useful links for review and practice. You will also find news and reminders about important dates.
- Come to class every day and available to learn
- If you must miss a class, find what you missed: email your teacher, talk to a classmate, visit the website, or see your teacher before school. Every day we do something important to advance your learning
- Ask questions when you do not understand
- Email your teacher if you have questions
- Stay after school for extra help
- Study five minutes every day
- Use the language outside of the classroom as much as possible
- Listen to music in Spanish
- Watch TV in Spanish
- Take advantage of extra credit opportunities for using the language
We firmly believe that in order to support our students, we need to maintain an open line of communication with parents/legal guardians.
To facilitate A two-way communication I will communicate with parents/legal guardians using the app Remind. Please sent a text to 81010, with the following codes:
- Spanish 2: @466e3cc
- Spanish 3: @94kk8
- Spanish AP: @c48dba
- During the first week of class, students will bring home a syllabus with class information, expectations and responsibilities. and form to be filled with contact information.
- We would appreciate if you provide us with your most current information, and let us know if any contact information change occurs during the school year.
- Please feel free to email or call your student's teacher as soon as you have any questions or concerns. We know you know your students the best and we value your feedback.
- Every week, students/parents are provided with a weekly lesson plan/agenda using Remind.
- If students/parents respond, students earn extra credit points. Please take the time to look over the agenda before confirming you received it and please include the name of your student when you reply.
There are two Spanish teachers: Mrs. Dickson and Mrs. Leon-Sweeney, your student may see either teacher for extra help.
Laurie Dickson - Spanish teacher email@example.com
Every day after school until 3:00, Thursday until 3:30, or other days by appointment.
Mary Leon-Sweeney - Spanish teacher firstname.lastname@example.org
Every morning 7:15-7:45, period D, every day after school until 3:00, Wednesdays until 3:30, or other days by appointment.
Please subscribe for extra credit and visit often to see our updates.
Feel free to contact me if I can be of further assistance at email@example.com